Arjay - Model 2852-ILA - Interstitial Tank Leak Alarm
Reliable monitoring of the interstitial space in double wall tanks. Leaks from above or underground storage tanks can be costly, dangerous to worker health, and environmentally unsafe. Arjay provides sensors to monitor for leaks and spills. Probe variations can extend these applications to meet your specific needs. For double walled tanks, above or underground, the Interstitial Leak Alarm is designed to alarm on a dry vs. wet condition within the walls. This unit will alarm from a leak within the internal tank or from an outside leak into the wall cavity.
The 2852T-ILA probe monitors the interstitial space near the bottom of the tank and locks in on the capacitance field around the probe tip.
Any liquid that intrudes into this space will increase the capacitive field and initiate an alarm.
The leak source can be from the stored product leaking from the tank or from groundwater leaking through the outer wall.
Features and Benefits
- Stable stationary probe wraps the tank belly
- Adjustable time delay and sensitivity to eliminate nuisance alarms
- Remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- Available with Intrinsic Safety Barrier for Hazardous Locations
- SS and PVC wetted parts allow for corrosive environments
- Capacitance technology responds to all types of liquids
- Capacitance technology alarms on any liquid
- No moving parts
- Remote alarm unit mounts safely away from tank site
Technical Specifications - Control Unit
- Operating Temp. -20˚C to 55˚C
- Resolution .004% (.04 pF at 1,000 pF)
- Accuracy .2% of full scale pF
- Power Input 12 vdc or 24 vdc or 100-240 vac +/- 10%
- Alarm Relay 2 x 3 amp@250 vac, SPDT, dry
- Analog Output 4 mA normal/20 mA alarm
- Communication Modbus RS-485
- Certified UL 61010-1, 2nd Edition
- CAN/CSA-22.2 61010-1-4
- IEC/EN 61010-1, 2nd Edition
- IEC 61326-1
- CE Declared
- or Type 4X/IP 66 polycarbonate or SS
- Optional Light, buzzer, beacon
Technical Specifications - Sensing Probe
- Operating Temp. -60˚C to +55˚C
- Intrinsic Safety CSA Intrinsically Safe when ordered with Approved Barrier in Control Unit
- Div 1, Class I, Groups A,B,C,D;
- Class II, Groups E,F,G;
- Class III, Encl.Type 4
- Wetted Parts 316SS and Teflon
Probe Materials are eligible for NACE MR-0175 Compliance
No reviews were found for Arjay - Model 2852-ILA - Interstitial Tank Leak Alarm. Be the first to review!