Arjay - Model 2882-OWS - Oil Water Separator & Sump Alarm
From Oil in Water Monitors and Analyzers - Oil Water Separators
Reliable monitoring for the oil/water interface in separators. The probe is inserted into the separator or sump to the depth of desired oil accumulation. The electronics is calibrated to the capacitance field around the probe. As oil accumulates and displaces the water, the capacitance change around the probe tip is monitored to activate the relays. Adjustable time delay and sensitivity adjustment is standard to suppress spurious alarms from intermittent turbulence and wash-down.
Hazardous Location Use
Available Component Certifications may be suitable to your application. Consult Arjay for assistance.
2880 Electrical Safety
UL, CSA, or IEC 61010
Class 1, Group B,C,D;
Class II, Group E,F,G
CSA Class 1, Group C,D
The electronics for this model can also be mounted remote from the probe. Refer to the Model 2852-OWS. The probe becomes Intrinsically Safe when ordered with an IS Barrier installed in 2852-OWS control panel: CSA Div 1, Class 1, Groups A,B,C,D
Features and Benefits
- No moving parts
- Electronics is integral to the probe
- High corrosion resistant Teflon,stainless steel wetted and 316SS parts
- Capacitance technology responds to all oil types
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
Technical Specifications - Electronics
- Operating Temp. -20˚C to +55˚C
- Resolution .007% (.07 pF at 1,000 pF)
- Accuracy .04% of full scale pF
- Power Input 12 vdc or 24 vdc, 0.1 amp max.
- 100-240 vac +/- 10%
- Communication RS-485 Modbus
- Control Interface 2 x 10amp@240 vac, SPDT, dry relays plus 4mA Normal / 20 mA alarm output
Technical Specifications - Probe
- Process Temp. -60°C to +260°C (Teflon probe)
- Pressure 103 bar/10342 kPA/1500psi at stable temperature
- CRN ABSA-CRN #OF07450.2
- Wetted Parts 316SS and Teflon
Probe materials are eligible for NACE MR-0175 Compliance
No reviews were found for Arjay - Model 2882-OWS - Oil Water Separator & Sump Alarm. Be the first to review!