Arma - Model 21 - Back Flushing Valves
Backflushing control valves are the 3-way control valves which are operated by line pressure or an external pneumatic pressure. Valve works in filtration and back flushing mode as coordinated with filter elements in the system. Diaphragm-pilot valve assembly of valve works as bidirectional. While valve is switching into backflushing mode in filtration mode, pilot valve changes its way and opens relief way. It thereby prevents that fresh water is mixed with waste water and cleans filter elements in the best manner.
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter: Ø50-2”
- Drainage: Ø50-2”
- Connections: Threaded (BSP)
- Body: Cast Iron (GG25) - Polyester Coated (UV Protected)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 80℃ (176℉)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)