Bio-Oxygen Chem-Decon - Bio-Film for Safe Removal and Neutralization
This patented, advanced formula has been used successfully world-wide for over 10 years in every extreme situation you can imagine. Our powerful Bio-Oxygen® Chem-Decon product is proven to effectively cut through bio-film for safe removal and neutralization of tear gas, smoke damage, explosive residue, chemicals used in manufacturing of methamphetamine and all types of biological and chemical hazards. Bio-Oxygen® Chem-Decon proves its value with excellent results from clearance tests, significantly lowered remediation costs, reduced the overall manpower hours, reduced equipment needs, and other supplies otherwise necessary to meet health and safety guidelines. Bio-Oxygen® Chem-Decon is inherently biodegradable, non-toxic, environmentally safe, reliable and cost effective.
Traditional Meth lab remediation methods can require up to three separate wash downs of all surfaces using a variety of cleaners. Even then, the toxins are never really neutralized; just suspended in water then mechanically removed. With Bio-Oxygen® Chem-Decon, Remediators follow the proven protocol and apply the solution to the contaminated surfaces. Once the required reaction time is complete, field test studies have demonstrated that the contamination is destroyed along with the toxin and odorous affect.
FOR METH LAB REMEDIATION, SMOKE DAMAGE, HAZMAT, CRIME SCENE CLEAN-UP, HOARDER CLEAN-UP, TRASH OUTS, CHINESE DRYWALL REMEDIATION, PETROLEUM STORAGE TANK CLEAN-UP, ETC.
- Field and laboratory tested
- Powerful two part water based formula is biodegradable
- Neutralizes, Chemical, Sewage and decomposition contamination
- Non-toxic, Bleach-free, Phenol-free, Non-staining
- Remediates over 2,000 square feet per mixed gallon (when used in MST ULV sprayer)
- Proven efficacy against Chinese dry wall, red phosphorus, methamphetamine residue, tear gas, pepper spray, and more
- Ideal for the remediation of smoke and fire damage
- After use the product breaks down into simple oxygen and water