Aspiration - Cell culture, Clean pipets, Spilled liquids, Supernatant, etc. - Rough Vacuum - 25” to 20” Hg (125 to 252 Torr). Degassing - Acrylamides, Epoxies, HPLC Mobile Phase, Polymers, etc., -Rough Vacuum - 29” to 25” Hg (25 to 125 Torr). Desiccation - Hydroscopic and biological samples, Organic precipitates, Optics, Polymers, etc. - Rough Vacuum - 29” to 25” Hg (25 to 125 Torr). Vacuum Distillation of Volatile Solvents - Alcohols, Aldehydes, Aromatics, etc. - Rough Vacuum - 29.5” to 20” Hg (10 to 252 Torr). Vacuum Filtration - Dot blot/slot blot, Environmental samples, HPLC solvents, Organic precipitates, Tissue culture media, etc. - Rough Vacuum - 25” to 20” Hg (125 to 252 Torr).
- Excellent chemical resistance and low-maintenance - Main wetted part made of 304 stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone, and nickel-coated brass.
- Built-in powerful circulating pump
- Drain port : to drain bath fluid.
- Easy mobility - Carrying handle and light weight to convenient use.
- High quality vacuum gauge offer easy identifying (optional)
- Available long team vacuum conditions Optional cooling coil offer More efficient operating