ASTIM - Adjustable Over Flow Weirs
Adjustable over flow weirs are used for wide openings where the vertical travel required is not more than about 500 mm. The gate is hinged at the bottom, and is raised and lowered by means of a centrally mounted spindle which can be operated either manually, or by an actuator. As friction is very low, operating effort for tilting weirs is minimal.
- Straight sill
- Single-stem or double-stem type
- Rising or Nonrising-stem type
- Manually operated or electrically actuated
- Welded frame with thrust bridge
- Tilting door with reinforcing ribs
- Stem nut inserted and secured in recess for door nut
- Operating gear mounted on thrust bridge with stem bearing and handwheel or other types of operating gears
- Width W x HS 1000 x 1000 up to 8000 x 8000. *Other sizes are available upon request.
- Available Materials
- AISI 316 or AISI 304 *Other materials or combinations are available upon request.