ASTIM - Stoplogs Used in Flow Control and Isolation of Fluids Associated With Water
Stoplogs are generally used equipments for flow control and isolation of fluids associated with water, waste water, sewage treatment plant, power generation, irrigation schemes and process plant. Stoplogs are not only used for closing the water channel but also can be used for water level adjustment by adding or removing obturators inside the frame. 3 sided seal, for open channels, for on-seating or off-seating pressure, for grouting into channel recess or for anchor bolting t channel outlet or in channel.
- Straight sill Flush mounted sill
- Welded frame of U-profile, with replaceable lateral profile seals and enclosed invert gasket. Obturator of hollow profiles with profile seals at the lower edge and manual lifting rods on both sides.
- Using for channel closing purpose, single obturator stoplog designs are available.
- Width W x HS 500 x 500 up to 5000 x 5000. *Other sizes are available upon request.
- AISI 316 or AISI 304 *Other materials or combinations are available upon request.