ATC - Model SS500/JK702 & JK704 - Laser Beam Welding Machine
- 400 Watt Nd:YAG Laser - Narrow recast layer and heat affected zone
- Welding of exotic materials
- Multi Axis CNC Laser Processing
- Minimal Taper
- Laser Weld penetration from .002' to .060'
All welding lasers are equipped with CCTV Systems for accurate positioning.
Laser cutting and drilling provides close tolerances, good edge quality and extremely fast feed rates. Laser welding provides non-contact processing, minimal heat input, high welding speeds, and welding in difficult access areas, with minimal or no finishing requirements. Laser processing has proven to be a high quality, cost effective manufacturing process requiring minimal tooling. Reduced tooling / fixturing makes laser processing ideal for prototype development and assists the part cost on production type work.
- 400 Watt Nd:YAG Laser with Auto Focus Technology that compensates for part deviations
- Narrow recast layer and heat affected zone.
- Cutting, Precision Hole Drilling and Welding of various materials.
- Multi Axis CNC Laser Processing.
- Minimal Taper.
- Tolerances of +/- .001'.
- Laser Weld penetration from .002' to .060'.
- Precision Hole Drilling .020' dia. In 1' thick steel in 90 seconds.
- Drilling 3 Precision Holes per second in 1/8' stainless steel.
- Drilling 10 Precision Holes per second in .040' thick stainless steel.
The following is a partial list of materials that ATCO has successfully cut, drilled or welded:
- Carbon steel
- Cast iron
- Coated steels
- Copper Galvanized steel
- Hastelloy X Inconel
- Rene 41 Stainless steel