ATLAS - Model 30UHC - Absolute Ozone Generators
Absolute Ozone Generators are a quantum leap in Ozone technology. Due to specific elegant design, utilizing Microfluidic platform technology and excellent durability, all air-Cooled Absolute Ozone® generators reliably provide ultra pure, highly concentrated ozone for a wide variety of special application. The performance is unequalled in the industry, with the capability of reliably producing high concentration ozone up to 16% by weight.
- Ozone Production: 1.6 ppd (30 g/h)
- Max. Ozone Production: Up to 3.0 ppd (58 g/h)**
- Nominal Working Pressure: 20 psig (20-100 psig optional, see 'Info & Prices' for details)
- Concentration (% by weight O3): 5 -12%,
- Atlas 30 C up to 16% by wt.
- Atlas 30 UHC up to 22% by wt. New! Call for pricing.
- Gas flow rate: 0.1 - 4 slpm
- Feed Gas – Oxygen 90%-95% concentration for best performance.
- When bottle oxygen or LOX is used, Nitrogen 0.5%-5% has to be added to the feed gas for best performance.
Ambient Operating Conditions
- Locate the Ozone Generator in a well-ventilated area that is protected from weather elements
Control Power Requirements
- 120 V ~ ±3%, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 5.0 A
- 220 V ~ ±3%, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 3.5 A
- Maximum Power Consumption: 350 W
- Oxygen Inlet: 0.25-inch Swagelok
- Ozone Gas Piping Outlet: 0.25-inch Stainless Steel Swagelok
Materials and Construction
- Enclosure: Brushed Stainless Steel/Aluminum
- High Precision Machined Ozone Generator Cell tested at up to 150 PSIG for leaks
- O3/O2 Gas Tubing: PTFE/304 Stainless Steel/Brass
Dimensions and Weight
- Enclosure Dimensions: 7-inch height x 15-inch width x 14-inch depth
- Generator Weight: 26 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs