Atomtex - Model AT2503 and AT2503A - Personal Radiation Dosimeter
From Personal Dosimeters
Pocket-size intelligent devices, ideally matching accuracy, functionality, user friendliness, reliability and price. Dosimeter with reader, which is connected to PC, and software suite make an efficient automatic system for staff radiation exposure monitoring.
Primary dosimeter function is to measure Hp(10) individual dose equivalent, and the secondary one is to measure Hp(10) individual dose equivalent rate of X-ray and gamma radiation. Geiger-Muller counter tube with energy compensating filter is used as a detector.
Intrinsic background metering and microprocessor processing provides high measurement accuracy.
Microprocessor control of operation mode management, processing, display on TFT screen and self-check function.
Integrated non-volatile memory allows recording and saving in deenergised state all accumulated dose data and dose accumulation history.
- Radiation protective measures in case of nuclear disasters
- Nuclear industry
- Nuclear medicine
- Emergency situations
- Civil aviation
- Research activities
- Dose monitoring of population
- Simultaneous measuring of Hp(10) individual dose equivalent and Hp(10) individual dose equivalent rate of gamma radiation
- Autocompensation of intrinsic detector background
- Resistance to impacts and vibration, dust-and-moisture-proof, tolerance to electromagnetic interference
- Constant detector self-check and battery level monitoring
- Sound and LED alarm
- Alarm mode for pulsed X-radiation detection with pulse length 10 ns and more (option)
- Can be integrated into a system or used separately
- Low weight and small size
- Calibrated with water phantom ISO 30x30x15 cm
- Dosimeter-to-PC communication via IR-transmitter in reader