ATS - Model 40997 - Science/Industry Flame Photometer with Mg
The model ATS/40997 - ATS 200S Science/Industry HPFPwith Mg (High Performance Flame Photometer) is a multi-channel analyer that measures simultaneously up to 4 elements; typically the hardware for Na, K, Mg, and Ca are included in the basic analyser with additional element channels available. Internal Standard comes as an additional extra.
The ATS/40997 uses powerful microprocessor and proprietary firmware that permits the analysis to be done through a menu driven routine. This allows for easy operation through a ’Yes / No’ menu-driven routine, minimising the variables due to human error.
The ATS/40998 includes the above and is designed for complete sample preparation automation and analysis result management. It includes the ATS LabAssistant and the ATS MiniSoftWin PC software. Please see below flyer for further information.
The ATS 200S Science and Industry High Performance Flame Photometer (HPFP) with Mg, offers tlie latest state-of-tlie-art design; new hardware uses a powerful microprocessor/ micro-controller and cellular telephone technology for the simultaneous and instantaneous measurement of up to 4 elements; Na, K, Mg, and Ca channels, in a single sample aspiration.
Supplied with a laptop using the ATS MiniSoftWin Softw are, a fiill analysis is done in seconds. Alternatively, single elements can be selected for analysis, or all elements analysed using the 'Yes/No' menu driven commands on the analyser. Simplified calibration. Auto-Zero & Auto-HiCal calibration points are automatically memorized in seconds.
- Simultaneous analysis of all elements in seconds!
- Fixed multi-channel optics.
- Calcium Analysis without Sodium interference.
- Automatic flame ignition.
- Automatic optical flame failure control.
- Auto calibration control.
Typical applications include: environmental (water, waste waters, solid wastes, etc), agriculture (plants, soils,
fertilizers, animal tissues, feeds, etc.), food laboratories (water, beverages, milk, soft drinks, wine, beer, food products, etc.), and pharmaceutical & industrial quality control, and many more..
- single & multi-point calibration curves
- environmentally friendly; uses micro-samples & micro diluent volumes; saving on environmental waste and lowering costs.
- wider analytical measuring ranges
The ATS MiniSoftWin Software offers:
- validation routines
- auto memorizing of analysis data and methods for recall and future re-use
- reduces laboratory red tape by over 60%
- automatically provides the user with much of the documentation for meeting the ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Quality Standard and others
- automatic analytical data pr otecti on w ith p ow erful encryption.
Na 0-200ppm; K 0-200ppm;
Mg 0-200ppm; Ca 0-200ppm;
Measuring Units: ppm, mmol/L, mEq/L
Sensitivity: typically 0.4 ppmNa &K
Detection Limit: 0.2 ppm for Na and K
Linearity: natural linearity extended multi-fold
Reproducibility: 1% CV for 10 consecutive measurements
Fuel Supply: Butane, Propane, or LPG
Air Supply: air compressor with oil/water/dust filters
Ambient temperature: 15-36°C
Ambient Humidity: up to 85% R. H. n on-condensing
Dimensions and Weights:
ATS/40997 Analyser. 320L X 400W X 400H mm; Net 9 kg, 230V AC, 50Hz or 110VAC, 60Hz
ATS Air Compressor: 340L x 250W x 350H mm; Net 6 kg. 230VAC, 50Hz or 110VAC, 60Hz