Auer - 3 Phase Suction Blower for Wood Chips
With the biomass energy and chip/pellet heating industry finally gaining real momentum, more and more companies and customers are being forced to look at the logisitics of moving volumes of woodchip and pellets. Where access with tipping trailers is possible this presents little or no problem but where access is limited or impossible by a vehicle then chip blowing systems are a viable way forward. Working with our partner Auer we are able to deliver PTO, Hydraulic and 3 Phase Electrically driven chip blowing systems.
- Suction blower driven by electric motor 11 kW/3000 rev./min without tubing, without suction (intake) hose, with motor safety swtich/plug combination, at minimum 35 ampere slow fuse. NB. blower only no in or out pipes.
- Blower height = ca. 1,1m
- Suction blower driven by PTO shaft drive tractors from 60HP and above
- Without tubing
- Without suction hose
- Including PTO shaft 1 3/8 8' 6-spline
- Tube connection = 250mm
- Blower height = c.a 1,4m
- RGHS - Suction hose up to max. 4m incl 2.clamps (Attention: power loss at length over 3m) per 1m
- RGHRS - Suction tube of 1m with handle (=suction hose end piece)
- GHGL - surcharge for horizontal blower (horizontal direction of blowing)