Austin AI - Model QXR-P - Engineered Plastics Sorting & Separating System
Austin AI's QXR-P is a unique automated system that rapidly and accurately sorts and separates mixed plastic scrap into product specific categories by its chemical composition. Based on proven Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) technology, the QXR-P system is ideal for plastics recycling.
The only automated, high volume technology based on highly specific Chemistry, not physical property - and that benefits the plastics recycler directly because:
- High accuracy of separation (97% and above) for eliminating PVC (Chlorine)
- Only method to sort engineered (post industrial) plastics to assure RoHS compliance
- Economically viable throughput of tons/hour
- Allows quick on-site modifications to meet changing criteria and new market demands
- Pricing (individual components or complete turnkey systems - your choice)
- Plastics applications (RoHS, PVC/PET, pigments, filler, catalysts, thermal plastics identification, and other contaminants)
- System designed specifically to your process configuration
- Integrates nicely with other technologies - eddy current, magnetic separation, density separation,
IR/NIR, hand sorting, etc.
- Low initial cost
- Low operating cost
- Upgradeable by: