Austin AI - Model QXR-WTE - Waste-To-Energy Sorting & Separating System
Austin AI's QXR-WTE (Waste-To-Energy) is a unique automated system that rapidly and accurately sorts and separates municipal waste material into product specific categories based on its chemical composition. Based on proven Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) technology, the QXR-WTE system is ideal for MSW recycling.
The only automated, high volume technology based on highly specific Chemistry, not physical property - and that benefits the MSW recycler directly because:
- High accuracy of separation (97% and above) for eliminating PVC (chlorine) and Glass (silicon)
- Minimizes ash content to lowest achievable level
- Only method to find the non-ROHS compliant material (HazMat plastics)
- Extracts and classifies valuable metal fraction
- Allows quick on-site modifications to meet changing criteria
- Pricing (individual components or complete turnkey systems - your choice)
- System designed specifically to your process configuration
- Integrates nicely with other technologies - eddy current, magnetic separation, density separation, IR/NIR, etc.
- Low initial cost
- Low operating cost
- Upgradeable by: