Austin - Model HM450 - Air Healthmate Plus Air Cleaner
From Austin Air Purifiers
Austin Air Healthmate PLUS Air Purifier - Additional capabilities for gas, odor, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity up to 1500 sq. ft. The Austin Air HealthMate PLUS, also known as the B450 or the HM400 Plus is powerful enough to clean the air in a 1,500 square foot room twice an hour! The large HEPA filter is surrounded by a hefty 15 lbs. of solid Activated Carbon-Zeolite mixed with Potassium Iodide that provides the added benefit of reducing Volatile Organic Chemical gases. The Austin Air Healthmate Standard HM400 PLUS meets or exceeds all HEPA filter standards, efficiently trapping 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns, such as: pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke, mold, bacteria, allergens, and most gases and odors. Created for those with extreme sensitivities to many common household cleaning products, detergents and materials that can emit dangerous vapors.
WE PAY all applicable Sales Tax, except Arkansas (that's like 6-10% OFF. Use promo code 'ATEN' and get 10% off Austin Air air purifiers. And Free Shipping.
The HealthMate+™ offers a superior gas filtration system to remove a wide range of chemical vapors. If the HealthMate+™ doesn't change your life and improve your sleep, return it for a refund within 30 days.
Housed in a rugged 14.5' square x 23' high, 22 gauge perforated steel housing with a powder-coated enamel finish that won't chip, crack or peel will provide years of dependability. Semi-Quiet 3 Speed centrifugal fan. Full 5 year guarantee on all parts and labor. The HEPA filter element has a pro-rated 5 year warranty under normal residential usage. Weight: 45 lbs. FREE delivery normally within 5-10 working days.
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
- Cleans benzene, wood smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compound (VOCs) from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- The Multiple Chemically Sensitive (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contamination areas
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Height: 23'; Width: 14.5' x 14.5'; Weight 45 lbs (Casters for easy movement).
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360 intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
3 Speed control switch
Power rating: 1.2 amps, 120 volts
115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
- 13.5' diameter 14.5' height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon (impregnated with potassium iodide) and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
Filter Change Instructions and Filter Warranty