MercSampler - Model XC-6000EM - Automated Console for Paired Hg Sorbent Sampling
From Mercury Consoles
XC-6000EM Automated Console for Paired Hg Sorbent Sampling. Features Proportional Valves w/Mass Flow Sensors, Pressure Transducers, DGMs w/Optical Encoders, Diaphragm Pumps. Ethernet/Modbus for DAS Interface and/or other Ethernet devices, USB Interface, 120VAC With Wired Router. (Laptop sold separately).
The MercSampler is a fully automated meter console for paired sampling. It simplifies sampling requirements by automating:
- Display of Real-Time Data
- Management of Proportional Flow Control
- Data Export for Report Generation
- Temperature Control
- Easily Transferred to a Microsoft Windows-Based PC Through Various Forms of Communication
- Data Acquisition, Logging and Processing
- Leak Checks
Installation: 19' Rack Mount Standard. Available 8U Transport case, ShockMount Rack or Weather Resistant Aluminum Cabinet Configurations.
The XC-6000 MercSampler meter console captures all data necessary for paired sorbent trap sampling according to PS 12B (Appendix K) and Method 30B. The meter console controls the sample flow rate proportionally to the stack flow rate and determines the standardized volume extracted through each sorbent trap. To collect the samples, two diaphragm vacuum pumps which work with the proportional valves and mass flow sensors, pull the samples through sorbent traps. The XC-6000 MercSampler simplifies most sampling requirements by automating data acquisition, sample flow adjustments, leak checks, calculations, temperature control, and calibrations. Data is easily transferred to a Microsoft Windows XP-based PC through Ethernet, USB or an optional Wireless Interface
Dry Gas Meters:
- Model 25 series, positive displacement type.
- 0.7 liter per revolution.
- Optical encoder sensor with quadrature pulse output.
- 8 digit LCD Display, 1 cc resolution.
- Sample volumes are corrected to standard temperature and pressure, then stored.
BTC Diaphragm, Brushless Motor - 12 Vdc, 20” Hg Vacuum, 10,000 hour MTBF, 3900 RPM, Max. PSIG 24”.
Sample Flow Control:
- Vacuum: 0 to 30” Hg, 0 to 101 kPa, 2% accuracy.
- Stainless steel sample manifolds fitted with mass flow sensors, vacuum sensors, and proportional valves.
- Proportional or constant flow sampling.
- Mass Air Flow: proportional flow control, 100 to 2000 ccm, port style, manifold mount.
- Proportional Valve: Voltage Sensitive Orifice (VSO), 12 Vdc.
Data Acquisition Control Board (DAC):
- Enhanced Flash 16 bit RISC based microcontrollers; main and Digital Signal Processing (DS). Real time clock with auto backup and write protection to external SRAM.
- High Speed 14bit A/D convertor with parallel DSP interface.
- 1 GB SD Memory Card for data storage – stores up to 99 tests (30 day test runs). Embedded Ethernet Port with full TCP/IP Protocol and 256 bit encryption.
- USB 2.0 Comm Input connection.
- Accepts Type K Thermocouple inputs; input protection includes gas discharge tubes for ESD and surge protection.
- 11 Pic Microcontrollers, 1 for each channel and MUX circuitry
- MUX Circuitry to receive multiple inputs and transmit selected output.
- 10 microcontrollers, one for each optically isolated channel.
Integrated Temperature Control:
- Designed into DAC for probe/trap heat control output via 25 amp SSR.
Barometric Pressure: 600 to1100 mbar, 17.7 to 32.4”Hg, temperature compensated, amplified output.
Weight: 34 lbs. (15.5 Kg).
Dimensions: HxWxD 14” x 19” x 15.5” (35.56 cm x 48.26 cm x 39.37 cm).