UV Angel Air - Automated Continuous UV-C Air Treatment Systems
From UV Angel Technology
Eliminate dangerous bacteria from the air using UV Angel’s automated continuous UV-C air treatment system. It will pay for itself in no time!
Automated Continuous UV-C Air Treatment System
Our engineered air system uses patented UV-C light air purification technology to reduce levels of viruses, bacteria and fungi by automatically and continuously treating the air to create healthier environments.
Simple – UV Angel Air operates without interruption 24/7/365 and does not interfere with current staff workflow
Seamless – Designed with today’s critical architectural and clinical considerations at the forefront, the system integrates a sealed UV-C air treatment chamber into existing or new construction in-ceiling lighting
Effective – Using the latest in advanced UV-C light purification technology, laboratory studies have shown effective removal of bacteria, fungus and viruses from the air
How UV Angel Air Works
UV Angel uses years of advanced research and development in ultraviolet light and IOT enabled technologies to create a truly modern and effective air treatment system:
- Using patented UV-C treatment technology, air is quietly drawn into a sealed UV-C air chamber with a series of fans and filters
- Air is circulated through the UV-C air chamber where it is treated with an enclosed high intensity UV-C light to inactivate bacteria, fungus and viruses in the air
- Treated air is then returned to the room creating a healthier environment
- UV Angel Air is unobtrusive, works continuously, and with the in-ceiling design, maintains the valuable floor space in patient and staff areas
UV Angel has conducted two separate third party laboratory tests against surrogate pathogens including Escherichia coli (gram-negative), Staphylococcus aureus (gram positive), Cladosporium cladosporioides (fungus spore formed) and MS2 Bacteriophage (MS2) (virus surrogate).
These tests conclusively support UV Angel Air claims to treat bacteria, fungus and viruses in the air. The studies have proven the product’s effectiveness at treating:
- Gram-negative pathogens which can cause pneumonias, bloodstream infections, wound and surgical site infections
- Gram-positive pathogens such as staphylococcus, streptococcus, enterococci and listeria
- Fungal pathogen surrogates, which could include pathogens such as aspergillus, yeasts and histoplasmosis
The UV Angel Air results showed elimination rates ranging from 90% to 99.99%
UV Angel’s technology is complemented by a proprietary data analytics platform that delivers critical insights and strategic advantages to organizations.
UV Angel Analytics puts powerful data into the hands of health care administrators and facility managers. The platform seamlessly communicates data to a cloud-powered web administration platform.
Whether you need USP 797/800 testing and evaluation or other types of environmental testing, UV Angel offers a suite of services to our customers to aid in your environmental compliance needs.
- Air Quality Sampling
- Equipment Surface Culturing
- Results analysis and reporting
- USP 797/800 testing and evaluation