Markes - Model TD100-xr - Automated Thermal Desorber
TD100-xr is a high-throughput, automated thermal desorption system for the rapid and unattended processing of up to 100 sample sorbent tubes in a single sequence. In contrast to other thermal desorption units, TD100-xr quantitatively re-collects samples for re-analysis or storage, enhancing sample security. TD100-xr also features an electrically cooled cold trap, dispensing with the expense and inconvenience of liquid cryogen.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for cryogen.
- Enhance productivity with the world’s most versatile thermal desorber – TD-100 offers unmatched analytical performance for the widest range of TD applications.
- Peace of mind – with quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, TD-100 offers simple method/data validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.
- Enhance throughput – capacity for up to 100 tubes and compatibility with the widest range of TD applications allow you to maximise productivity e.g. unattended operation all weekend.
- Security – tubes remain capped at all times, so avoiding sample contamination and/or analyte loss.
- Reduce errors with the TubeTAG™ sample informatics system.
- Be confident – you’re using a desorber that complies with key standards such as US EPA Method TO-17.
- Allows automated processing of up to 100 sorbent tubes with minimal operator intervention.
- Quantitative re-collection of samples – allowing sample re-analysis.
- Simultaneously analyse VOCs, SVOCs and thermally labile compounds from ppt to low-percent levels in a single sequence.
- Complies with international standard methods.
- Rapid tube cooling after desorption ensures fastest sample throughput.
- Each sample is leak-tested to ensure accurate results.
- Tube capping (DiffLok™ caps) preserves the integrity of every sample.
- Cryogen-free operation and exceptionally low dry-gas consumption reduces running costs.
- Automatically track tube and sample history with Markes’ labour-saving TubeTAG™ informatics system.
- Easily integrates into any laboratory – combines with any make of GC.