AutoCal - Automatic Calibration Unit
Application: The static calibration unit is meant for automatically calibrating the UT-3000 Mercury Ultratracer in natural gas monitoring systems at low to intermediate mercury concentrations.
The Mercury Instruments Automatic Calibration Unit consists of a specially designed mercury vessel containing elemental mercury of high purity, surrounded by an aluminium jacket cooled by a thermoelectric cooler. For automatic calibration a motor driven syringe extracts a defined volume of mercury saturated gas and feeds it to the UT-3000 Ultratracer.
The UT‘s microprocessor calculates the mercury concentration from temperature and volume of the calibration gas.
The temperature within the mercury vessel is measured by a high precision electronic sensor (PT 100).
- Purity of contained Hg: 99,999999%
- Accuracy of T-Sensor: 0,01 °C
- Power supply: 230 VAC / 50 Hz,
- 110 VAC / 60 Hz (option)
- Power consumption: 250 VA
- Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 35 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
- ISO 9001
- As a leading supplier of high precision analytical equipment, we strive at all times to offer top quality solutions. Our products are manufactured according to the ISO 9001 quality regulations.