Automatic Plastic Disc Filters
DROP plastic automatic disc filters is the appropriate solution for special conditions water and offers multiple combinations to make the filtration efficient and economic. The filters can be adapted to various water conditions in the industrial markets.
- High autonomy and efficiency during the backwashing cycle even with low working pressure, from 1.5 bar (Special edition of low pressure Equipments).
- Specific materials can be used for compatibility with sea and saline water.
- Especially designed equipments to applications in which it is necessary the validation/certification of the filter to its use in waters to human consumption .
- Equipments perfectly ready to be in contact with saline water without wearing for this reason, without limiting the saline concentration.
- Equipments perfectly ready to be in contact with chlorine water without wearing for this reason.
The system eliminates the risk of clogging of nozzles, injectors, tubes and other small openings by removing the larger particles from the liquid flow. It also helps in decreasing scale build up in the system and the accumulation of solids settling in the collection sump.
The filters allows the reduction of the total solids in suspension in the water, and:
- Maintain an optimal efficiency of energy in the heat interchange process.
- Reduce the accumulation of particles in the components of the cooling systems.
- Reduce the growing of microorganisms.
- Decrease the frequency of maintenance labours.
The system allows:
- Increased efficiency of the treatment equipment.
- Decreases the quantity of chemicals used.
- Avoids the “shadowing effect” created by larger particles in UV disinfection systems.
The installation of a system prior to the cartridge /bag filters permits:
- Decrease in the number of cartridges used – cost savings.
- Decrease in the amount of labor and maintenance required.
- Increase in the efficiency of the cartridge.
- Less down time.
The installation of the filters in a recirculation system reduces the total amount of suspended solids in the water. This results in the following:
- Reduces the accumulation of solids in the distribution pipes.
- Inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
- Improves the efficiency of water treatment in the water, and reduces chemical use.
- Decreases the maintenance and labor needed.
- Keeps the water distribution system at optimal efficiency.