Automatic Vertical Screen
From Domestic Sewage
Working Principles: Tech Universal Automatic vertical bar screen are cable driven, equipped with a 350mm depth rake moving alternately up and down. The cycles are controlled by a daily programmable clock, or by level switch.
The trash rake works with a 0.75 to 1.0 kW geared motor. Furthermore, it is equipped with a cable slack detection device and effort control.
- On downward motion, the rake is maintained 200mm away from the scraping area and 300 mm from the screen.
- In the lower position, the rake topples over and move up along the screen. Its comb goes through the screen rods.
- In the higher position, a mechanical device scrapes the rake and ejects the waste either into a bin or a belt conveyor or a compactor (according to client request).
Tech Universal Screen are designed to work smoothly, following a regular cycle, to avoid any cause of malfunction of the mechanism.
Material of Construction:
All metallic components are sand blasted and then coated with a bi-layer paint made out of zinc dust and polyurethane that gives as exceptional hardness and the brilliance of glass vitrified steel.
- Height : 1—3.0m
- Width : 1—2.5m
- Bar Thickness : 10mm
- Bar Spacing : 10—20mm
- Simple design
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor installation
- No moving parts located permanently underwater
- Jam proof rake assembly
- Removable bar rack
- Positive discharge of debris
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Simple installation procedures