Bactivator - Model XLG50 - Automatically On-Site Incubators
The BACTIVATORhh family of on-site incubators automatically and continuously pre activates and optimizes the growth and the physiological condition of the ECOPROBIOTICS, for site-specific conditions and treatment goals. All BACTIVATOR models work only with Bacta-Pur products. The BACTIVATOR is designed to be simple to use, to save operator time and money, and to help optimize treatment efficiency. Every model operates for extended periods of time with minimal maintenance. The bag-in-box reservoirs of beneficial ECOPROBIOTICS and ECOPREBIOTICS connect rapidly to the BACTIVATOR pump lines. There is no pouring or mixing of cultures. Product shelf life is no longer limited once in the reservoir. The bag-in-box reservoirs can allow operation for months without need for product replacement.
The BACTIVATOR models are designed for commercial and industrial markets. Different sizes and voltages are available to meet client's needs around the world.
The Industrial BACTIVATOR models, designed for larger flow rates and volumes, are mounted on the skid and can be easily adjusted to use from 10 up to 50 liters per day of ECOPROBIOTICS. Each unit can treat wastewater flows up up to 60,000 m3/d (± 16 MG(US)D).
Three models are available for different applications:
- Model XLG for grease and sludge digestion, enhanced BOD removal even in sewers, energy savings;
- Model N for nitrification (ammonia removal) and for reduction of soluble phosphorous.
- Model H for biodegradation of hydrocarbons and other organic refractory compounds including pharmaceuticals
The Commercial BACTIVATOR models are smaller versions of the industrial BACTIVATOR. They are provided with a compact cabinet. For larger capacity external reservoirs, which connect quickly and easily to the wall mounted BACTIVATOR cabinet, are used.
Various models are available depending on Bacta-Pur products used and capacity.
- Models LS for grease and sludge digestion, enhanced BOD removal even in sewers, energy savings;
- Models LSN & AQN for nitrification (amonia removal) and reduction of soluble phosphorous;
- Models H for biodegradation of hydrocarbons and other organic refractory compounds including pharmaceuticals.
Model with UV sterilizer when municipal tap water not available for operation
Commercial BACTIVATOR: model with external reservoir - larger capacity