QED’s special AutoPump® AP4.5 Ultra models are available to pump fluids up to 120ºC, and are already proven in service. These high temperature pumps use the highly reliable AutoPump high clearance core design and proprietary Ultra non-stick finishes, but add specialised materials of construction to extend the upper temperature limit. The end result is a proven pump that delivers long-term durability, extended service intervals and withstands high liquid temperatures.
The new High Temperature AP4.5 Ultra builds upon the established AutoPump® system, which has been the industry leader for over 30 years, and includes QED's unmatched customer service. QED’s special AutoPump® AP4.5 Ultra models are available to pump fluids up to 120ºC.
- Proprietary non-stick finishes on float and discharge tube to reduce solids buildup
- 100% air-powered operation
- Corrosion-resistant 316-grade stainless steel metallic parts
- Reliable air control mechanism
- Temperature ratings up to 120ºC, making it ideal for high temperature applications.
- ATEX Certified
- Functions under positive or negative (vacuum) pressure environments.
- Does not require clean dry air to function properly and pumps particles up to 1/8 inch in diameter.
- The AP4.5+ air valves can pass 90 weight oil without fouling.
- Able to pump products with a specific gravity as low as .7
- Viscous pumps able to pump liquids up to 7,000 cSt
- 5 Year Warranty
- Increase landfill gas extraction rates.
- Reduced risk of liquid leakage through liners and side slope failures.
- Lower rates of odors and non-methane organic compounds.
- Field tests have shown that the AutoPump® AP4 & AP4.5 Ultra will last up to 10 times longer between service events. Tested in the most severe applications.
- Cleans in up to 50% less time than control group, determined by field tests
- Simple disassembly with no fasteners and no cotter pins
- AutoPumps require no surface timer-based controllers, bubblers or sensors in the well to operate.
AutoPump AP4.5 Ultra - High Temperature Applications
- Oil Refineries and Petrochemical
- DOD / DOE Sites
- Industrial Sites
- Remediation Sites