Autoseal - Model U-2521NM A/B - Urethane
- Shelf life of each component is six months from date of shipment when stored in a well ventilated area at 21-27°C (70-80°F) in original, unopened, tightly sealed container.
- Autoseal U-2521NM A/B components are based on aliphatic isocyanates which, until completely reacted, are powerful skin sensitizers and must be handled appropriately.
- Convenient – provides easy casting of transparent elastomers with a variety of hardness.
- Excellent Adhesion – provides excellent adhesion to a variety of plastic and other substrates.
- UV Stable – cures to an optically clear coating; withstands UV exposure without significant change in haze or color. • Broad Temperature Range – can be used on parts and devices that experience operating temperatures from -40 to +100°C (-40 to 38°F); can tolerate short term exposure up to 150°C (66°F).
- Mixed Appearance: Clear, Slightly Amber Liquid
- Mixed Viscosity, cps @ 27°C (80°F): 600
- Mixed Specific Gravity: 1.03
- Gel Time, min @ 25°C (77°F): 25**
- Working Life, min @ 25°C (77°F): 50**
Cured Typical Properties*
- Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion, ppm/°C: 173
- Glass Transition Temperature (Tg), °C (°F): 15 (59)
- Hardness, Shore D: 45
- Tensile Shear Strength, MPa (psi): 19.99 (2900)
- Elongation at Break, %: 200
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.
**With 0.3% Hg catalyst.