Model AV-1PW Series - Pneumatic Operation Sanitary Butterfly Valves with Butt Weld Ends
AV-1PW series is pneumatic type sanitary butterfly valve with butt-welded / butt-welded ends, which is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and control. AV-1PW butterfly valve operates automatically.
- Reference No. : AV-1PW
- Sizes available: 1/2' to 12' (1/2', 3/4', 1”, 1 1/2', 2', 2 1/2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12')
- DN15 - DN300 (DN15, DN20, DN25, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300)
- Material: Valve body and disc material can be AISI 304 or AISI 316L, 304L and 316 materials are available upon request.
- Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar) for DN25/1'-DN100/4'; 116psi (8bar) for DN125/5'-DN150/6'; 73psi (5bar) for DN200/8'-DN300/12'.
- Operation: SS304 vertical actuator, NC (normally close) / NO (normally open) / AA (air to air) type for choose from.
- Air supply pressure: 70-116psi (5-8bar)
- Temperature range: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C) with EPDM seat, -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C) with VMQ (Silicone) seat.
- End connections: butt-welded / butt-welded.
- Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin is the default.
- Valve body and disc material can be AISI 304 or AISI 316L, 304L and 316 materials are available upon request.
- The seat and gasket can be EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), all complying with FDA 21CFR177.2600.
- End connection can be butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.
- Handles: 4-position pull handle; multi-position handle with plastic cover or in pure stainless steel.
Actuators to reach automatic operation: pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type), pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type), and electric actuator.
- NC operated: normally closed (fail closed)---air to open, spring to close
- NO operated: normally open (fail open)---air to close, spring to open
- AA operated: double acting---air to open, air to close