Avanti - Model AV-290 - Fast-Set for Dual Component, Hydrophobic MDI-Based Polyurethane Resin
From Hydrophobic Foam
AV-290 is a mid-range viscosity, dual component, hydrophobic MDI-based polyurethane resin designed to fill large voids on the exterior of below grade structures where high water flow is present. Expanding up to 2000%, the fast-setting resin cures to form a rigid, impermeable closed-cell foam that can withstand wet/dry cycles.
- Fill large voids below-grade
- Stops high volume leaks
Features And Benefits
- Reacts within seconds
- Expands 1,500% 2,000%
- Cures quickly to a rigid foam
- Withstands wet/dry cycles
- Probe Grouting
- Curtain Grouting
- Pressure Injection
How It Works
AV-290 is a dual-component hydrophobic resin that reacts within seconds to produce a rigid, impermeable closed cell foam nearly 2000% the initial liquid volume. The two components of AV-290 are mixed via static mixer at the point of injection and quickly produce a very rigid foam.
RATIO : 1:1 (Part A to Part B)
- Pail =
- Part A: Net Wt. 51.25 lbs. / Volume - 5 gal.
- Part B: Net Wt. 44.35 lbs. / Volume - 5 gal.
- Dual Chamber Cartridge =
- Part A Volume - 126 ml.
- Part B Volume - 126 ml.
- Motor Class 55
- Air freight available
- AV-208 Acetone, Technical Grade (CAS# 67-64-1) removes moisture from equipment
- AV-284 Pump Wash (Proprietary Blend) removes uncured resin from pump and hose
- AV-222 Cleaner (Proprietary Blend) removes cured resin from equipment