Avanti - Octopus Lift
The ladder guided lift from Avanti Wind Systems ensures that the lift cabin does not sway when travelling. Smooth movements are ensured while travelling up the tower.
The system uses the existing safety ladder system to guide its travel path.
- Can carry 2 persons.
- Max weight: 350 kg.
- Speed: 18m (CE) 21m (AECO) per minute.
- Less swaying while travelling-Smooth movement, low vibrations.
- Use existing climbing ladder. Only one shaft for both ladder and lift.
- The lift is close to the ladder which increases safety.
- Less resistance required for the safety ladder, so the ladder is made of aluminium.
- The adjustment between safety ladder lengths allows some small gaps, and alignment is not so critical.
- Hoist and safety brake do not invade user´s available space.
- The lift will always stop when descending when the bottom stop is activated, even with no power and while opening the manual brake release system.
- 4 m long cable allows service lift to be powered up/down.
- Safety stops (bottom and top) cover the complete area of the lift cabin.
Cost effective safety ladder Systems
- Less space needed for lift+ladder (synergies).
- More economical ladder than a steel ladder with a rack welded.
- Less manpower needed at Tower Factory and on site to make the final adjustments.
- Lighter ladder, so it can be installed with less manpower at the Tower Factory.
- Less manpower needed on site.
Better stability and comfort during travelling
- Better feeling of stability during travel for the user.
- Better comfort for the user.
- More space available for the user in the cabin.
- Complete safety as there are no 'blind areas' in the safety stops.
- Easy evacuation to the ladder.