Avery Weigh-Tronix - Model FS2 - Fork Sensed Scale Kit for Weighing Forklift Loads
The FS2 forklift scale kit is an easy-to-fit solution for in motion weighing on Class II ITA forklift trucks. This patented design does not require any modifications to the truck. The ITA forks are modified to incorporate two shear beam load cells which, when linked to a weight indicator, allow the forks to detect and display weight information in motion.
Simple, mobile weighing solution that installs in a few minutes onto current Class II (16” /406 mm high) ITA cleat type carriage. This patented design maintains the lift truck’s capacity while the operator’s view is not obstructed.
- Construction - 2 modified ITA Class II forks. The standard forks include two high capacity shear beam load cells in each fork. The fork ends are tapered nose allowing easy access to pallets.
- Fork Dimensions - 2” H x 5.3” W x 48” L
- (50.8 H x 134.6 W x 1219.2 L mm)
- Capacity - up to 5,000 lb (2,270 kg)
- Display - Bright red LEDs.
- Dimensions: 3.1”x 6.8” x 2.2” (81 x 173 x 57 mm)
- Cabling - Cable kit provided
- RS232 I/O - Provides interface to printer or computers
- Keys - Print, Tare, Net/Gross, Zero and lb/kg
Fits easily to Class II ITA Forklifts
The modified forks can be fitted to a forklift truck in minutes, making it easy to move the forks from one truck to another, if required.
Integrated Indicator for easy data transfer
The fork sensed scale has a capacity of up to 5,000lbs and is supplied complete with a WP9202 weight indicator.
Featuring a bright red LED display for ease of viewing, the indicator can be linked to a printer or PC for simple data transfer.
- Accuracy - 99.6% of applied load (± 2 increments)
- Overload - 200% of scale rated capacity
- Graduations - Selectable increments (1,2,5,10,20,50)
- Unit of measure - lb or kg
- Excitation voltage - 5 VDC, 80 mA
- Internal resolution - 500,000 counts
- External Resolution - 30,000 counts
- A/D Conversion Rate - 50 times per second
- Standard indicator applications - Counting, Peak Hold, Accumulation, and Accumulation & Peak Hold
- Operating environment - -22°F to 113°F (-30°C to 45°C)
- Input signal - 20 mV
- Input sensitivity - 0.4 V/d
- Water resistant indicator - splash proof