Avery Weigh-Tronix - Monorail Scale for Overhead Track System Weighing
The carcass weighing monorail scale from Avery Weigh-Tronix is designed to be integrated into an overhead track system to create a seamless weighing solution. This industrial scale is especially suitable for meat and poultry processing where product is moved continuously.
The monorail scale is simple to install. The existing overhead track is cut in two places and the scale inserted between. It uses existing hangers, so there is no need to purchase additional ones.
Static and in-motion weighing capability
The carcass weighing monorail scale is available in static and in motion variations. The static scale is trade approved, meaning it is suitable for commercial applications where product is sold by weight.
Sizes and capacities
This scale is available in 24” and 48” dimensions and 1,00lbs and 2,000 lbs capacities.
Built for the harshest food environments
This overhead track scale is robust enough to stand up to the harsh environments of food processing plants. It features the patented Weigh Bar for outstanding accuracy and durability and the whole scale is galvanised for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Tough Weigh Bar design- Provides consistently accurate weight readings day after day.
- Reduced Downtime- No shock sensitive parts.
- Minimized delay for adjustment and maintenance.
- Washdown- Weigh Bar strain gages are potted in polyurethane and enclosed in steel Galvanized rails which resist corrosion.
- Simple installation- Existing rail is cut in two places and scale unit is inserted. Uses existing hangers.
- Static or In-Motion weighing- Available as an in-motion, 1000 lb capacity model with a 24: live rail.
- The static model comes in both 1000 lb and 2000 lb capacities with with a 24' or 48' live rail.
See your Weigh-Tronix dealer or distributor for the correct weight indicator to be paired with the Monorail Scale. Printers can easily be added to a Monorail Scale system.