From Air Monitors
Quickly detects airborne particles, VOCs, carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity while sending updates in real time straight to your smartphone.
Real time monitoring
Designed to quickly detect hundreds of different types of airborne particles, including everything from PM2.5 to VOC’s, such as formaldehyde and benzene in your indoor environment. Place your Blueair Aware in your home or workplace to start collecting your unique air quality data. You can monitor your indoor air in real-time, track data overtime, and get alerts from your Smartphone with the Blueair Friend App. To help eliminate allergy triggers, the Blueair Aware also monitors room humidity and temperature.
Aware Technical Specs
- Air quality sensing:
- Particulate matter
- Total VOC
- Carbon dioxide
- Size (HxWxD): 185x80x80 mm (7.6x3x3 in)
- Product weight: 410 g (1.1 lbs)
- Non-detachable USB cable, 1.7 m
- AC-DC 5V 0.5A USB Adapter
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 B/G/N
- Wi-Fi GHz:2.4
- Security: Open/WEP/WPA/WPA 2 Personal
- Sends and stores data every 5 minutes
- iPhones with iOS 8 and upwards
- Android 4.1 and upwards
- The entire unit can be recycled.