From Complete Plants
AWC provide both standard and bespoke recycling systems for almost every type of waste plastic, including heavily contaminated & soiled material such as used agricultural films.
Depending on the application these plants may include:
- Conveying Equipment — belts, screws, bucket elevators & air systems for transporting materials
- Metal Detection and Separation Equipment — prevents product contamination and protect processing equipment
- Optical Sorting Equipment — separate materials by type and/or colours
- Shredders — size reduction of materials
- Granulators — size reduction & washing in some applications
- Label Separators — removal of labels and contamination
- Pre-washing and Screening Systems — vibratory sieves, trommels etc. for removal of contaminants (sand, grit)
- Hot & Cold Washing and Separation Tanks — cleaning of material and density separation
- Chemical Wash Tanks — removal of glue and labels
- Friction Washers — scrubbing of material
- High Speed Dewatering Centrifuges — removal of moisture from products
- Dewatering Screw Press — mechanical squeezing of product to remove moisture
- Hot Air Drying Systems — reduce the moisture content of the finished product
- Bagging Systems — deliver the finished products into bulk storage bags
- Water Filtration System — removal of fines and dirt from cleaning water
The correct combination and sizing of the above listed equipment will provide a reliable, efficient plastic recycling system that will produce a high quality product ideal for sale, or for use in pelletizing, injection or blow moulding equipment.
All of the plants we supply are modular and can therefore be scaled to suit the required capacity. For certain applications two smaller systems may be beneficial when compared with one larger plant.
Thanks to the modular construction, if in the future you wish to increase plant capacity or change the type of materials being processed additional equipment can be easily integrated into existing lines.
Standard areas of application include:
- Recycling of post consumer HDPE milk bottles into pure, clean flakes.
- Shredding, intensive cleaning, drying and granulation of heavily contaminated PE agricultural films
- Recycling of PET bottles into clean flakes or pellets
- Recycling of carrier bags, pallet wrap or packaging waste into pellets
- Recovery of PVB from Automotive Windshields
Enquiries for bespoke systems not listed above are most welcome.
Prior to delivery from our manufacturing facility, all plastic washing systems are set up and tested under â€œreal worldâ€ conditions to ensure the plant capacity and quality of the finished product are guaranteed. Customers are welcomed and encouraged to attend these trials to see their equipment working, receive operation and maintenance training, and to see similar equipment in build.
At any one time we aim to have at least one complete wash plant, available for viewing at our manufacturing facility.
In addition to providing complete plastic washing plants, all of the equipment that we supply above is available for individual sale.
Flexible finance packages are available for all of our plastic recycling systems and individual equipment.