From Complete Plants
AWC provide both standard and bespoke recycling systems for all types of rubber tyres, including Car, 4×4, Light Commercial, Truck & OTR. These systems can be configured for fully automatic or manual operation depending on the capacity and type of tyres being processed.
Depending on the application, capacity and budget these plants may include:
- De-beaders — removal of steel tyre bead (smaller volume, manual systems only)
- Feed Hoppers — allow bulk loading and feed tyres into the systems at a controlled rate
- Conveying Equipment — belts, screws, bucket elevators & air systems for transporting materials
- Shredders — size reduction of tyres into shred or chips
- Raspers — size reduction of shred into chips
- Metal Detection and Separation Equipment — prevents product contamination and protects processing equipment
- Granulators — size reduction of chips into crumb
- Mills — grind the rubber crumb into powders
- Air Separators — removal of fines and textiles
- Screening Systems — vibratory sieves, trommels etc. for sizing of products
- Bagging Systems — deliver the finished products into bulk storage bags
The correct combination and sizing of the above listed equipment will provide a reliable, efficient tyre recycling system that produces high quality end products that are suitable for sale.
All of the plants we supply are modular and can therefore be scaled to suit the required capacity. For certain applications two smaller systems may be advantageous when compared with one larger one.
The modular construction makes these systems very flexible therefore if in the future you wish to increase plant capacity or change the type of tyres being processed. Additional equipment can be easily integrated into existing lines.
- Standard systems include:
- 5,000kg/hr Car & Truck Tyre Shredding System for producing 50mm (2″) chips for use as TDF (Tyre Derived Fuel).
- 500kg, 750kg & 1,000kg/hr Car Tyre Systems for producing steel free 12-18mm (0.5-0.75″) chips suitable for equestrian menage surfaces.
- 1,000kg/hr Car & Truck Tyre Systems for producing steel & textile free 1-4mm rubber crumbs.
- 500kg/hr Car Tyre Systems for producing 200 micron (80mesh) — 500 micron (30 mesh) rubber powder.
Enquiries for bespoke systems not listed above are very welcome.
Prior to delivery from our manufacturing facility, all tyre recycling systems are set up and tested under â€œreal worldâ€ conditions to ensure the plant capacity and quality of the finished product are guaranteed. Customers are welcomed and encouraged to attend these trials to see their equipment working, receive operation and maintenance training, and to see similar equipment in build.
At any one time we aim to have at least one complete tyre recycling plant available for viewing at our manufacturing facility.
In addition to providing complete tyre recycling plants, all of the equipment we manufacture above is available for individual sale.
Flexible finance packages are available on all of our new tyre recycling systems and individual pieces of equipment — subject to status.