Terradonis - Model JD1 - 1-Row Large Grain Seeder
The JD1 is a single row, large seed, manual seeder designed by hands on specialised field engineers.. Created for market gardeners with up to 2,000 square metres of beans, peas or sweet corn to sow in a day.
Our manual seeder is easy to use, set up (some settings only require a 12 mm spanner) and very precise - the disk system means that one or two seeds can be extracted from the hopper at a time. A selection of drive chain sprockets are provided as standard equipment in order to set the spacing in the ridge. Planting depth is easily set by loosening a bolt on the plough assembly and tightening when the required depth is reached. The quantity of soil covering the seeds is equally easy to set by modifying the angle of the soil cover plate
The JD1 is great value for money, no other manual large grain single row seeder offers these unique features:
- light weight (only 11kg) and yet robust;
- the seeds are protected by the use of soft, flexible fiber for the brush used to dose the seeds taken up by the seeding disk;
- the unique transparent hopper is easier to clean and rust proof;
- the hopper permits the user to see the quantity of seed it contains at all times - no running out of seed in the middle of a row;
- it snaps on and off easily meaning there is no waste of left over seed - take it off and pour surplus seed back into the bag;
- the distance betweens seeds has 11 different values possible thanks to the 6 sprockets provided as standard equipment;
- depth set by a simple bolt on the plow assembly.