Aysix EchoSmart - Wireless Smart Sensors Interface Level Analyzer
The Aysix Wireless Smart Sensors generate and process an ultrasonic signal for real-time measurement of sludge level blankets, and filter bed expansion with maximum flexibility. There are no “big ticket” auxiliary analyzers are required. Our tracking algorithms have been developed and proven and independently field tested and confirmed performance across Canada, the US and around the world for a wide range of applications.
Flexable and easy to use. Wireless option saves money for new applications, and speeds up installation times. The ZigBee Compliant RF with self-healing mesh technology provides trouble-free communication while eliminating unnecessary piping and cabling costs. Prefer a wired system? No special programming is required to put an EchoSmart Network in operation. (Integrating the field network to the customer data acquisition and controls is via RS-485, Ethernet, or 4-20 mA Analog, including HART Protocol)
The Console Program enables the operation and control of all networked sensors from a PC or laptop computer. With the EchoSmart Console Program, all programming, monitoring and control functions are available at the data acquisition and control console.
- UP to 16 EchoSmart Sensors can be networked with a single EchoSmart Controller for convenient operation and significant cost reduction.
- EchoSmart Networks allow plant personnel to take full control of all EchoSmart Sensors from any Controller.
- ZigBee Compliant RF with self-healing mesh technology provides trouble-free communication while eliminating unnecessary piping and cabling costs. (Internal fully integrated two-way radio with embedded internal antenna. Self-healing mesh technology eliminates line of sight interference)
- No special programming is required to put an EchoSmart Network in operation. (Integrating the field network to the customer data acquisition and controls is via RS-485, Ethernet, or 4-20 mA Analog, including HART Protocol)
- EchoSmart Console Program allows complete operation of the network by the plants data acquisition PC or a laptop computer
- Range: 1.0 to 32 ft. (0.305 to 10.0 m)
- Resolution: 0.12 in. at 10.0 ft. (3.05 mm at 3.05 m)
- Accuracy: 0.1 ft. at 10.0 ft. (035 m at 3.05 m)
- Operating temperature: 34 to 125o F (1 to 52o C)
- Power Requirement: 15 VDC, 20 W
- Measurement Interval: Adjustable
- Sensor Mounting: Fixed location or flexible assembly
- Calibration: Factory calibrated Sound speed field adjustable
- Sensor Construction: PVC and epoxy Self-cleaning Wiper Sensor, silicon wiper (Optional)
- Dimensions: Standard Sensor: 2.44 x 2.95 in. (6.2 x 7.5 cm)
- Dimensions: Wiper Sensor: 5.75 x 2.95 in. (14.6 x 7.5 cm
- Weight: Standard Sensor: 2.25 lb (1.02 kg)
- Weight: Wiper Sensor: 2.75 lb (1.25 kg)
- Ambient Conditions: Operation: -40o to +140o F (-40o to +60o C)
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz â€“ 1 A Power 45 W (fused) Optional: 24 VDC
- Display: Graphical backlit monochrome screen Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels Viewing Area: 2.6 x 3.45 in. (92 x 122 mm)
- Communications: RS-485 Serial Port (Screw terminal connector) RS-232 DTE Serial Port (Male DB9 connector) Ethernet â€“ RJ45 connector (Optional) USB Port (Type A Host) USB Service Port (Type B Device) (2) 4-20 mA Output (Screw terminal connector) HART communication (Optional) (1) Level Measurement (1) Turbidity (Optional) Integral ZibBee Compliant RF Module (Optional)
- Wireless Outdoor LOS Range: up to 3.0 miles Self-healing mesh network Embedded F Internal Antenna Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, Industry Canada
- Relays (Optional): Four relays: 10 A @ 250 VAC; 10 A @ 30 VDC
- Certifications: CE