Aysix - Model 150 - Stationary Clamp On Ultrasonic Flowmeter
The Aysix 150, has a wide variety of input and output options and is intended to be able to cover the majority of applications within one single flowmeter. This will help to keep flowmeter selection simple for the customer and allow for uniformity of supply. The clamp-on ultrasonic ï¬‚owmeters work on the transit-time method. This is based on the principle that sound waves travelling with the flow will move faster than those travelling against it. The resulting difference in transit time is directly proportional to the flow velocity of the liquid and consequently to the volumetric flow rate.
The ultrasonic transducers (sensors) of the flowmeter are mounted on the external surface of the pipe and are used to generate and receive pulses. The flowing liquid within causes time differences in the ultrasonic signals, which are evaluated by the flowmeter to produce an accurate flow measurement. The advanced electronics of the flowmeter compensate for and adapt to changes in the flow profile and medium temperature to deliver reliable measurements.
- Lockable and sturdy IP 66 transmitter enclosure with keypad and multifunctional display
- Bi-directional measurement with totalizer function
- Software for offline/online data transfer via RS 232 or USB cable
- Transmitter and transducer options approved for use in hazardous area Zone 1 or 2
- Measurement Principle: Ultrasonic transit-time difference correlation
- Flow Velocity Range: 0.01 ... 25 m/s
- Resolution: 0.25 mm/s
- Repeatability: 0.15% of measured value, Â±0.015 rnls
- Power Supply: 100 ... 240 V AC 50/60 Hz 9 ... 36 V DC
- Display: LCD graphic display, 128 x 64 dots, backlit