Aysix - Wireless Valve Feedback Monitor System
The Aysix Wireless system provides an end-to-end sensory network to monitor various types of valves while operating in a process plant. This Solution gives operators in both the control room as well as in the field a comprehensive picture of the valves performance status in real time. Traditionally, valve monitoring has been expensive and cumbersome when used with wired systems. In contrast, the Aysix wireless solution utilizes low cost equipment, fast installation, easy operation, and effective diagnostics/maintenance technology. It is also compatible with current conventional instrumentation and communication protocols, thus allowing for the development of new possibilities in control processing and accountability.
The Wireless Valve Feedback system does much more than position monitoring. The System also:
- Saves installation costs in new projects, or to current blind operating valves, especially in hazardous areas, and in hard to reach, or potentially dangerous locations, as no wiring is needed and it is IS rated for Zone- 1.
- Monitors valves opening and closing profiles and detects variations and trends, for use in preventative maintenance and valve failure detection.
- Provides a secure and reliable network.
- Real time monitoring of valves
- Full range position and limit Indicators
- Typical battery life of 5 years
- Programmed to predict valve failure
- Robust wireless system
- Redundant mesh network
- Easily Integrated with all automation systems: PLC/DCS/ SCADA
- Quick and non-disruptive implementation on hot lines
- Fraction of the cost compared to wired alternatives
- Enhanced operational efficiencies
- Comprehensive monitoring added to the plant
- Extended maintenance-free intervals
- Preventative valve maintenance
- Trouble free operation
- Improved Reliability
- Improved plant profitability through reduced operational costs
- Improved accountability with increased automation
- Quick Return On Investment