AZI - Model GZA - Combined Shut-Off and Check Valve
The GZA is a combined shut-off and check valve featuring a closure weight and hydraulic controls. The closure system works reliably, even in the event of a complete power failure. Due to the large possible nominal widths up to DN 4.000, the GZA is often used in cooling water systems for power plants and for penstocks. Its range of applications includes pipe-rupture safety as well as pump and turbine protection. The GZA is manufactured either with massive disc or a bi-plane valve disc design.
- Low pressure-loss coefficients
- Service-friendly construction
- Hydrodynamically designed valve disc
- Operation via an externally positioned closure
- weight and hydraulic service drive
- Custom-made models with a wide range of options