- Maximum Quality ad Safety In Filtration in a wide range of filtration grades in discs and screens.
- Maximum Filtering Area and Lower Maintenance. Allows to reduce the frequency and intensity of maintenance labours. The filtering elements can be taken out for cleaning.AZUD filtration grades go from 100 to 530 micron.
- Robustness. Base and lid manufactured in Technical thermoplastic.
- Threaded Closure System efficient to high and low pressure.
- Gasket Placed in the Lid, avoiding its loss or wearing during maintenance labours.
Equipped With Auxiliary Connections.
- Lid with threaded connection which allows draining or depressurization.
- Manometric intakes. All the models are equipped with manometric intakes.
- Easy Handling, without tooling.
- Easy Installation.
- Resistance to Chemical Products With special gaskets. Applicable to fertigation.
- Disc filtering element with threaded closure of easy handling, which ensures the compression and prevents accidental disc loss.
- Screen filtering element, in plastic and in stainless steel.