Azud Watertech - Model OSM - Water Desalination with Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Water desalination with Reverse Osmosis membranes. Water desalination plant Azud Watertech OSM SOX/SOW/SSW, to provide desalinated water for irrigation and industrial use, through brackish or sea water desalination with reverse osmosis membranes. The RO process is based on the application of high pressure to a concentrated solution of salts in contact with a semi permeable membrane (which allows the passage of water and retains the salts), to reserve the natural process of osmosis to obtain a salt-free water (permeate) and a rejection (brine) whith high salt concentration.
- Reverse Osmosis membranes desalination, to remove dissolved pollutants in water, such as mineral salts, heavy metals, pesticides, radioactive elements, etc.
- More energy efficiency than other desalination systems (distillation).
- Physical-chemical pretreatments and automatic-scheduled preventive actions to prevent RO membranes clogging with suspended solids, salts precipitates and/or bio fouling.
- No need of chemicals reagents and unnecessary consumables which generate cost and dependence.
- Fully autonomous operation, ensuring the water quality and the maximum equipment protection. No need of qualified and permanent staff.
- Very compact and modular plant, with simple and immediate installation and commissioning. Without civil works. Without setbacks.
- Silex and Anthracite media filtration.
- Microfiltration cartridge.
- High pressure pump with Variable Frequency Drive.
- Reverse Osmosis membranes desalination.
- Anti-scale dosing.
- Flushing and CIP skid.
- Measurement and control equipment.
- Electrical panel and automation and control system.
- Framework, piping and electric connections. Testing.