Model B1 - Bond Clamp
We have combined the specification requirements of the B1 Bond Clamp into a reduced, compact size. Our patented design and recommended installation practice allows for the clamp to absorb the impact of a current load. As with other reduced size clamps, arcing and clamps lifting off the cable at heavy current loads is eliminated. The Mini B provides a wide clamp inside the cable to protect the cable pairs.
- Sawtooth design scrapes coating on shield to ensure positive contact
- Exceeds Bellcore specification for current surge protection
- Meets Bellcore 'Use and Reuse'* requirements
- Individually packaged for ease of handling and storing
- Made of high quality brass; tin plated for corrosion protection
- Easy to install
- Ideal for fiber optic cable
- Conies standard with 2 nuts
- Cable O.D. is our recommendation only. Clamp successfully passed specification for cable up to 0.3' Dia. O.D.