BacTrace - Model Anti-E. coli O145 - Magnetic Beads for Bacteria Separation
BacTrace Anti-Escherichia coli O145 Magnetic Beads are super-paramagnetic polystyrene beads coated with KPL’s Anti-E. coli O145 Antibody. They are intended for use in the isolation and separation of Escherichia coli O145 from a variety of samples (food, animal feed, environmental samples, etc.). Immunomagnetic separation offers a rapid means of separating E. coli O145 from complex mixtures prior to immunodetection assays, PCR, or other culture techniques. Beads are blocked with BSA to inhibit non-specific binding. Prepared using KPL's highly specific Anti-E. coli O145 Antibody, Rapidly separates target bacteria from complex mixtures, Perfect for immunoenrichment of E. coli O145 prior to PCR, immunoassays, or culture plating.
- Bead size: Approximately 2 µm
- Bead type: Super-paramagnetic polystyrene microparticles
- Stabilizers/Preservatives: BSA/0.02% sodium azide
- Applications: Immunomagnetic separations
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage:2 - 8°C; DO NOT FREEZE