Model Baghouse - Dust Collector
From Dust Collectors
We engineer and manufacture industrial pulse jet baghouse dust collection systems for a broad micron range of dust applications. Our engineers custom design and fabricate your baghouse to meet your unique air filtration needs and challenges. USAF baghouses are ideally suited for many industrial applications including woodworking, mining, cement, metalworking, steel, food, pharmaceuticals, mining, manufacturing and more.
- Pulse jet baghouse dust collectors feature:
- On-demand cleaning technology that cleans dust collector filters continuously while the system is running.
- Fabric filter bags available in a variety of medias and treatments to attract dust
- Are ideal for high dust load applications with greater than 1,000 CFM dust load
- Accomodate high airflow temperatures up to 500 degrees
- Lower maintenance and energy costs over time than traditional shaker style baghouses
Our baghouses range in size from 650 to 5 million CFM and are engineered to meet or exceed air quality regulations for optimal plant hygiene and safety. Our low maintenance baghouse systems are self-contained, weatherproof, and fully automated. We supply and install ducting, access platforms, ventilation, instrumentation, walk-in plenums, and easy maintenance access for small or large projects.
As a full service dust collection engineering and manufacturing firm, we also provide rotary valves, screw conveyors, sealed drums, bulk bag discharges, discharge lids, bin vents, air operated pneumatic transfer systems.
We also manufacture filter bags in a wide range of filter medias. We can help you identify the right filter media, configuration, and media treatments for your application that will provide the best value and lowest maintenance costs over time.
- 12 gauge hot rolled steel housing, reinforced to withstand+
- Structure designed to withstand 100 MPH winds+ Zone 3 seismic loads
- Patented cleaning system with solid state timer pre-wired in NEMA 3R 4 enclosure (lOOV)
- 60 hopper with square discharge, flanged and pre-drilled for auxiliary equipment
- Compressed air manifold mounted with pipe couplings on both ends for easy connection of air supply
- Hopper discharge clearance of 48″, sized for slide gate and 55 gallon drum adapter
- Flanged inlet and pre-drilled flanged outlet
- Removable 20″ x 20″ hopper access panel (for airlock)
- One full set of filter bags and wire cages with mounting hardware
- Zinc oxide primer on the exterior, and an exterior finish of industrial enamel
- One differential pressure gauge with dust trap and connecting hardware