Baker - Model Class III - Specialized Biological Safety Cabinets
When it comes to world's most dangerous agents, laboratories all over the world turn to Baker for Class III biological safety cabinets, which are gas-tight and designed for use with high risk microbiological agents and potent compounds.
Because of the sensitive nature of most procedures performed within a Class III cabinet, Baker builds each containment system to exact customer specifications.
Typical applications for Class III include:
- Working with emerging diseases or diseases marked for near eradication.
- Weighing and diluting chemical carcinogens.
- Working with high concentrations of low to moderate risk agents.
- Use of equipment or instrumentation generating high aerosol volumes.
- Maximum containment of highly infectious or hazardous experimental materials.
- Working with large amounts of low to moderate risk agents.