Model NP80-II - Baler
NP80 with the unique self-lubricating worm drive (no hydraulic oil) is appreciated all over the world - a result of nearly 50 years of designing and manufacturing balers. New technique makes the NP80-I I even more efficient and simplifies operation: Plug'n Press - the modern control system surveys the starting up and during operation Double Stroke - the bales are compacted twice, making them stackable and more compact Stay'n hold - the press ram stops in compaction mode (with full press power), giving even more compact bales. Suitable for materials that raise up after compation. During the 'Stay´n hold' no electricity is needed!
- Compacts paper and cardboard, plastic foil, crates etc. into a bale
- High compaction pressure and generous feed opening on a minimum of floor space
- Convenient operating height
- Total height below 2 m
- Very reliable, proven long-lasting performance, even outdoors
- Is simply located/relocated where it´s needed the most
- The control system can easily provide additional features for customized solutions
- New technique: Plug'n Press, Double Stroke, Stay'n Hold.
- NP80: a sustainable solution for economy as well as environment.