Adcon - Model BP1 - Barometric Pressure Sensor
From Adcon - Sensors
High accurate Barometric Pressure Sensor. Temperature dependencies and non-linearities of the sensor are mathematically compensated for, up to 80°C. The sensor has a very low power consumption and produces an analogue output signal of 0,1 ... 2,5VDC.
The piezoresitive sensor element is fully temperature compensated and performs with accuracy better than 0,1%FS across the whole range. According to WMO requirements the sensor itself is encapsulated in a robust polycarbonate housing, which will protect the sensor element from erroneous readings caused by wind gusts. A high-capacity Goretex vent makes sure that pressure inside the case equals outside pressure, and that water ingress is prevented.
The sensor box is mounted to the pole of a weather station by means of a mounting bracket and clamp supplied with the product. A shielded 2m cable with a 7-pin Binder jack connects the probe to any RTU of the A723, A733 and A75x product families.
- Pressure range (FS): 500 ... 1500mbar
- Sensing element: piezoresistive pressure element
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS
- Operating temperature: -40°C ... +100°C / -40°F ... +212°F
- Compensated temperature range: 0°C ... +80°C / 32°F ... +176°F
- Supply Voltage: 3.5V ... 12V DC
- Output Signal: 0.1V ... 2.5V
- Case: Polycarbonate
- Sensor: Stainless Steel 316L (DIN 1.4435)
- Dimensions LxWxH:
- 150 x 80 x 75mm / 5.9 x 3.15 x 2.95 in.
- including mounting bracket, goretex vent and gland nut
- Weight: 330 grams (sensor only) / 0.73 lb.
- Protection: IP67
- Cable & Connector: 7-pin Binder jack with 2m cable