Baseline® VOC-TRAQ® II - USB Toxic Gas Detector & Data Logger
From Portable Detectors
Designed for ease of use, whether you are an air quality consultant, safety engineer, maintenance manager, or just concerned about total volatile organic compound (TVOCs) in your environment, MOCON's Baseline® VOC-TRAQ® II detector is an excellent way to monitor and record PID detectable TVOCs.
Based on the latest Baseline® piD-TECH® eVx™ photoionization sensor, the VOC-TRAQ II is both compact and economical. It has no moving parts and operates using the simplicity of diffusion, yet still offers a fast response time. Eight (8) different detection levels between two lamp energies offer a broad range of detection capabilities.
The VOC-TRAQ II consists of a cylindrical housing equipped with a mini-B USB port. The PID and associated electronic circuits are located inside the housing. Slotted openings in the cap serve as an entrance for target gases.
The VOC-TRAQ II functions using a PC with a Windows® operating system or in a stand-alone mode using an external USB power supply. Internal memory allows it to store up to 36,000 sample readings at user selectable time intervals. Includes programmable alarm levels with graduated visual and audible signal that is proportional to the VOC concentration detected. A three-color LED displays concentration alarms.
The included VOC-TRAQ II PC software allows for an easy calibration routine, setup parameters and a graphical display of data.
- Air Quality Analysis For:
- Schools & colleges
- Animal shelters
- Office buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Work Environments
- Leak Detection
- Public Places
- Educational Facilities
- Reseach & Development
- Included: USB cable, VOC-TRAQ PC software
- Optional: Device stand, Rechargeable 50 hour battery for data logging without a PC, USB server, Wireless USB extender
- Gases Monitored: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) w/ ionization potentials (IP) of < 10.6 eV
- Sensor: MOCON's Baseline® piD-TECH eVx photoionization detector, 10.6 eV Lamp
- Available Dynamic Ranges (Isobutylene):
- Part #043-734: 0.0 to 10,000 ppm (Green piD-TECH eVx)
- Part #043-735: 0.0 to 2,000 ppm (Purple piD-TECH eVx)
- Part #043-736: 0.0 to 200 ppm (Red piD-TECH eVx)
- Part #043-737: 0.0 to 20 ppm (Yellow piD-TECH eVx)
- Part #043-738: 0.0 to 2 ppm (Blue piD-TECH eVx)
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Response Time: T90 < 2 seconds (typical) green, purple, and red; < 4 seconds (typical) yellow and blue
- Accuracy: ± 3% of reading, w/ constant temperature and pressure
- Dimensions: 1” dia. x 3.6” L (2.5 cm dia. x 9.1 cm L)
- Weight: oz (53.7 g)
- Internal Memory: 2 Mb EEPROM memory stores up to 36,000 readings
- Output: USB
- Power: USB 5 VDC power for operation [PC, wall connected USB power supply (5.0 VDC, 40 mA) , or optional battery pack]
- Calibration: Software controlled
- Computer Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista™ PC or equivalent via USB, 2.0 or greater