Basicaptal - Neutralizing Absorbents
In the event of base chemical spills, personnel and equipment are highly exposed. The priority is to remove the chemical hazard, in order to secure the area. With BASICAPTAL neutralizing absorbent, you will be ready to deal with all types of alkaline chemical spills.
- BASICAPTAL® neutralizing absorbent specific to bases, can be used on all your alkaline chemicals by following a unique protocol.
- You no longer need to identify the chemical before neutralizing it.
- It eliminates all risk of accident complications due to incompatible chemical mixtures.
- The absorbent turns blue in the presence of a base and turns back yellow when neutralization is complete.
- The pH colour indicator allows you to visually identify the hazard and follow the neutralization process of the alkaline substance.
- The neutralization of the alkaline chemical makes it possible to suppress the corrosivity of the alkaline character by bringing the pH back to a non-hazardous level.
- An alkaline chemical may emit hazardous vapours continuously. Its neutralization makes it possible to stop these emissions at the source.
- A neutralized chemical will no longer be corrosive, which reduces the risk of human and material contamination.
- BASICAPTAL® neutralizing absorbent combines the absorption power of superabsorbent polymers with the neutralizing capacity of amphoteric.