Basis - Model TMB - Centrifugal, Single Stage Magnetic Pump
Safe magnetic drive
Magnetic drive eliminates rotary seal organs and the associted risks of loss of fluid in the environment. Small size, low noise level and the total absence of sealing make these pumps ideal and safe to apply even in sophisticted equipment or in elegant surroundings.The simple construction based on few components plainly assembled eases any maintenance operation.
- Pump front and rear with a single static O-ring in between create a liquid tight casing.
- Guide bushes housed at the two ends of the pump body support the impeller.
- Impeller embeds, shaft, thrust bearings and magnetic core.
- Magnet sintered ferrite inductor housed in drum external to the rear side of the casing is fixed to the electric motor shaft.
- Electric motor thermally protected incorpoartes the support of the pump casing.