Bathyswath - Model 2 - Bathymetric & Seabed Mapping Survey System
Bathyswath is a comprehensive bathymetric & seabed mapping survey system, derived from the established & respected SWATHplus system, which became Bathyswath 1. Bathyswath 2 is the latest generation of our bathymetric systems. You will not find lower prices for a similar quality (IHO standards compliant, bathymetry and sidescan).
- Bathyswath uses wide swath widths, this increases survey speeds significantly, especially in shallow water.
- It has 3 frequencies: 1 1 7, 234 or 468 kHz to be used respectively up to 350, 200 & 80m of water depth.
- The US Geological Survey (USGS) said: “Operating swath of the bathymetric system ranged from 15 to 20 times water depth in in depths less than 15m”
- Transducers 1 to 3 1 to 2 1 to 3
- Transducer extension cables 1 to 3 option option
- Transducer mounting bracket Yes Yes option
- Transducer Interface Unit
- IP 67 Deck Unit [DU] or Yes No No
- Subsea Unit [SU] No Yes No
- Bare boards No No Yes
- Ekinox-E Inertial Navigation System [INS] option option option
- MiniSVS Sound Velocity Sensor (SVS) option option option
- Umbilical cable No Yes No
- Spider cable (Connections to PC & Power) Yes Yes option
- Bathyswath software (data acquisition, processing & 3D visualisation; unlimited licenses) Yes Yes Yes
- Rugged transit cases Yes Yes No
- 12 month return-to-base warranty Yes Yes Yes
- PicoMBES gapfiller Sonar option option