BBA - Model BA150KS D285 - Diesel Driven Sewage Pump
This 6-inch sewage pump with vacuum system is fitted as standard with the unique KS screw channel impeller. This allows you to pump wastewater with large solids and long fibrous materials. The stage V diesel engine is clean, quiet, economical and has a variable speed. The control panel features automatic level control in order to cope with the changing sewage water supply. The canopy is super quiet and fitted with all possible safety features for carefree pumping in urban areas.
- Discharge x Suction (inch): 6' x 6'
- Max. flow (m3/h): 490
- Max. head (mwc): 41
- Free passage (mm): 100
- Priming system (m3/h): MP50 (50 m3/h)
- Engine: Hatz
- Max. speed (rpm): 2100
- Fuel consumption at BEP (l/h): 9
- Canopy: M10-23X
- Sound level (dB at 10 m): 64
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 2270 x 1050 x 1595
- Dry weight (kg): 1650
- Warranty: 4 years